Lillagunga products are designed with safety in mind. Lillagunga also offers high-quality suspension systems so that children can swing and play with Lillagunga products without worries. The 'Marathon' swing hanging system ensures silent swinging and a long swing.
The integrated ball bearing gives the carabiner maximum running smoothness and performance. Just give the Lillagunga swing a push and the suspended carabiner runs like on rails through the integrated ball bearings.
The Marathon swing hooks can also be mounted on angled beams thanks to the compensation angle supplied. This hanging system is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The Marathon swing hooks are recommended for the Lillagunga Classic swing, but the hooks are also suitable for all other Lillagunga products.
You need two Marathon hooks for one Lillagunga swing. Please take this into account when ordering. Always test the hooks before use.
Technical specifications of the Marathon swing hook for the Lillagunga swing, rings and bone:
- Material: galvanised steel
- Dimensions: 75 x 70 x 50 mm
- Drill holes: wood: diameter 8 mm and depth 100 - 105 mm; concrete: diameter 10 mm and depth 70 - 80 mm
- Capacity max. 125 kg
- Safety: DIN 71-1/ 2/8 and DIN 1176-1/2
- Mounting kit for concrete or wood: 1 swing hanger, 2 screws, 2 plugs for concrete or wood, 1 compensation angle
- Two Marathon hooks required for one swing!