The babies love rhythmic rocking. Rocking babies and toddlers helps their mental development. Rocking trains their sense of balance and motor skills. At the same time, rocking makes our children happy and gives them a lot of pleasure. The gentle rocking movements have a calming and relaxing effect on the very young ones.
Having your own baby swing in the nursery is a dream for many parents! To make this dream come true, Finnish manufacturer Lillagunga (Finnish for 'little swing') has developed timeless, classic and sturdy baby swings especially for indoor use. The swings can also be used on a covered terrace or balcony, but should be protected from sun and rain. When not in use, the swing should be stored away. The Lillagunga toddler swing is a reinterpretation of the classic wooden swing from our childhood!
The Lillagunga Toddler Swing is suitable for children from 6 months to 3 years. The Lillagunga Toddler Swing is easy and safe to assemble and use. The wooden swing is delivered pre-assembled and ready to swing. All you need to do is hang up the swing seat and adjust the height to suit your room. The patented rope lock makes height adjustment easy and convenient. The tear-resistant polypropylene swing ropes are available in a range of colours. The ropes do not chafe the hands and are flexible yet strong. The swing ropes are available in three different lengths, depending on the height of the room.
The wooden frame of the swing is very safe and sturdy. You can choose between oiled oak or white lacquered birch. The solid wood has just the right weight. The surface is smooth, rounded and timelessly beautiful. The Finnish wood is sourced from FSC-certified forests. The hand-stitched, double-layered leather or fabric seat is very comfortable for the little ones.
Lillagunga's high quality wooden products will last a long time with proper care and can be passed on when the children are too old for them. A beautiful, sustainable toy with a long life.
Please note: The ceiling attachment is NOT included. The Lillagunga Toddler Swing can be mounted using the stainless steel Curl Hooks (suitable for wooden ceilings only) or the Marathon Ceiling Hooks (suitable for wooden and concrete ceilings). Both attachment methods are available separately here in the shop.
Technical details of the Lillagunga Toddler Swing:
- Dimensions: width 26.5 cm x depth 30.5 cm x height 23.5 cm
- Suitable for children from 6 months to 3 years.
- Weight oak seat: 1.99 kg; weight birch seat: 1.89 kg
- Made from high quality FSC® certified wood
- Hand-stitched, sturdy swing seat in double-layered genuine leather or liquid repellent fabric
- EN 71 safety mark
- Maximum load: 20 kg; maximum child length: 92 cm
- Supplied with: swing frame, swing seat, safety belt, 4 rope locks, 2 stainless steel swivel joints (AISI 316), 2 polypropylene ropes
- With separate optional safety belt for added safety
- Primarily for indoor use, but also suitable for covered terraces or balconies (protect from sun and moisture)
- Swing comes pre-assembled, only the height needs to be adjusted
- Patented rope lock for easy height adjustment
- Supplied WITHOUT ceiling hooks; suitable fixing is available in the shop - please check your ceiling material!
Check rope and swing regularly for wear. Do not use damaged parts and replace them.
Not suitable for children under 6 months; supervise children all the time when swinging.